Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Monday, September 18, 2006 @ 9:51 AM
?
Woosh, suddenly felt like starting with a question mark. Don't know why too. AH, just came back from the police station again.They just wanted a talk with me. It seems like another dull day today huh.Woke up pretty early.Went to school.Then after school went to smoke with eileen.Don't know why too,maybe too stressful? :/ yeah,as i was saying.The police lady scolded me again.She said it was a serious offence to resort to violence blah&more blahs. Like HUH? sheesh her :D So i like audrey's group work for History.Hilarious.TOTALLY :] abit retarded here and there, but ah! i like :) anyway im so tired and stuff.Or i just felt like dozing off.So i sleept till like two hours ago and was so amazed that my dad bought so many egg tarts for me *touched* hai. SO I ATE ALL OF THEM UP.and apparently, I have horrible stomache. LIKE WTFuck RIGHT? :) but ohwell.It was worth while ? :) OHYES,So people, is it more worth it to go to a Extremely nice band concert worth 60 bucks or a not-as-nice band concert that worth 12 bucks? Im so indecisive i just need you guy's opinion :/
Oh yeah , science was awesome today as well :) We were taught the symptons and negative effects of having sex too early.I think it's intereting. We were also shown how the Aids all this spreads and stuff.And the infection of ur dicks and vaginas out there.WOOOO. Tracey suffered from one of the illness last time.Well, thank god she found out her disease early enuff' to save her own life. And ms wong just cant help saying that once we get these disease , "you gotta buy yourself four pieces of wood" . Which meant a coffin. Which i dont get why its only four pieces when it's suppose to be 6 pieces? Hmmmm. And whee! Eileen's family are saved and back from hospital.Doctor said it was just due to some horrible cooking and food poisoning :/ so i guess they should be alright,well,at least still breathing?
i hereby announce my hatred towards : YIHUAI GLENN AND TECKLIANG
|